The device succeeded the 3GS, featured a completely new hardware design and was promoted as the thinnest smartphone at the time. The device has an A4 processor, a 5-megapixel camera, a 3.5-inch Retina display and a battery that produces 40 percent longer talk time than the 3GS.
In addition, it can run version 7.1.2 of iOS, has a 3-axis gyro and can record HD videos. Furthermore, this iPhone also has a number of core iOS features, such as multitasking.
1) Tap the App Store icon on the iPhone’s Home screen to open the App Store.
2) Tap on the Search icon and then enter “WhatsApp” into the search bar.
3) Select WhatsApp Messenger from the list of apps on the search results screen to open the app’s page. The app’s description and specific details are displayed on the page.
4) Tap the Get button on the right side of the Details page and then tap the Install button after it appears.
5) If prompted, enter your Apple ID password in the Password field and then tap the OK button. You need an Apple ID to download apps from the App Store. The App then downloads to the iPhone.
6) Wait for the WhatsApp Messenger app to completely finish downloading. The app’s icon appears on the Home screen when the download is complete.
Tap the WhatsApp Messenger icon to open the app and then follow the directions to complete the installation. For example, you need to verify your phone number before you can create an account. When prompted, enter your full phone number in the Phone Number field, such as +1 301-549-0102.
Wait for an SMS from WhatsApp to be delivered to your iPhone. Enter the 6-digit verification code in the applicable field to verify your number. If you cannot receive an SMS on your iPhone, tap Call Me to receive the verification code via an automated system call.
After the installation process is complete, you can immediately start using the app to communicate with your friends, family and colleagues.